Since launching OnePlus One on April, 2014, in just four years company has grown significantly. In the present market, OnePlus offers the best premium smartphone for your money in the form of OnePlus 6. Now its successor OnePlus 6T is going to take place by the end of this Oct, 2018.
What is the release date of OnePlus 6T?
OnePlus 6T is going to make debut to the U.S. market on Oct 29, 2018. ( Yes. you read it right, company forced to change the release date from 30th Oct to 29th Oct to avoid clash with Apple’s event.)
What features will OnePlus 6T offer?
OnePlus 6T rumors has otherwise been pretty silent until online tech store Giztop displayed OnePlus 6T on their online store by mistake.
From the Giztop post we can now confirm that:
- OnePlus 6T will have a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen with 2340 X 1080 pixels and 91.5% screen ratio.
- In-display fingerprint sensor: OnePlus has confirmed that 6T will have an In-display fingerprint sensor which will be called “Light Sensitive Screen Unlock”. The company in an interview with CNET, told that it wanted to include “Screen Unlock” in the OnePlus 5T but the technology wasn’t ready to go public then.
- Oxygen OS based on stock android 9.0 Pie. Whole new UI: In September OnePlus released Oxygen OS with android 9.0 pie. The Company revealed using its forum that OnePlus 6T will have a whole new and improved UI with smart ‘Do Not Disturb’ mode and other improved gestures for switching between the apps.
- Triple rear camera setup: OnePlus 6T is going to have a triple rear camera setup like Samsung Galaxy A7.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa core processor like OnePlus 6.
- No 3.5mm headphone jack: In an exclusive interview with CNET, Company’s CEO Pete Lau said that the OnePlus 6T will not have a headphone jack. Moving from the legacy headphone jack, company unveiled its first USB-C Type headphone called “Type-C Bullets” .
- Only at T-Mobile (In the U.S.): Now for sometimes it is being hard that T-Mobile will be exclusive carrier partner for OnePlus 6T in the U.S. and it will be optimised for T-Mobile carrier’s 600 MHz spectrum band network.
- Mini Notch: In September, a user in the Chinese social media site Weibo published an alleged OnePlus 6T retail box. A sketch on the box showed that 6T will have a tiny notch which also called ‘water drop’ notch, and a slim bottom bezel.